[2015: No 278 - 284]
284) A. Ratcha, C. Samart, B. Yoosuk, H. Sawada, P. Reubroycharoen, and S. Kongparakul, “Polyisoprene Modified Poly(alkyl Acrylate) Foam as Oil Sorbent Material”, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, DOI: 10.1002/app.42688 (1 ~ 9) (2015).
283) Y. Oikawa, T. Saito, M. Yamada, M. Sugita, and H. Sawada, “Preparation and Surface Property of Fluoroalkyl End-Capped Vinyltrimethoxysilane Oligomer/Talc Composites–Encapsulated A Variety of Organic Compounds: Application to the Separation of Oil and Water” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7, 13782 ~ 13793 (2015).
282) Y. Oikawa, T. Saito, S. Idomukai, T. Tanaka, M. Nishida, and H. Sawada, “Preparation of Magnesium Carbonate Nanoparticles Encapsulated by Nanocomposite Material Derived from Fluoroalkyl End-Capped Vinyltrimethoxysilane Oligomer – Application to the Surface Modification of Glass and Poly(methyl methacrylate)”, J. Fluorine Chem., 177, 70 ~ 79 (2015).
281) T. Tsuzuki-ishi and H. Sawada, “Color-Changing Behavior of Fluoroalkyl End-Capped 2-Methacryloyloxyethanesulfonic Acid Oligomer/Polyaniline Nanocomposites, Triggered by A Variety of Basic Compounds”, Colloid Polym. Sci., 293, 1237 ~ 1244 (2015).
280) E. Sumino, T. Saito, T. Noguchi, and H. Sawada, “Facile Creation of Superoleophobic and Superhydrophilic Surface by Using Perfluoropolyether Dicarboxylic Acid/Silica Nanocomposites”, Polym. Adv. Technol., 26, 345 – 352 (2015).
279) T. Saito, Y. Tsushima, and H. Sawada, “Facile Creation of Superoleophobic and Superhydrophilic Surface by Using Fluoroalkyl End-Capped Vinyltrimethoxysilane Oligomer/Calcium Silicide Nanocomposites - Development of These Nanocomposites to Environmental Cyclical Type-Fluorine Recycle through Formation of Calcium Fluoride”, Colloid Polym. Sci., 293, 65 – 73 (2015).
278) S. Guo, S. Soma, K. Okuno, T. Saito, T. Makagawa, K. Sato, and H. Sawada, ”Preparation and Properties of Fluorinated Aliphatic Alcohols/silica Nanocomposites – Application to the Encapsulation of Anatase Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles into These Composite Cores”, Composites: Part B, 70, 80 – 91 (2015).