Mechanical Science and Engineering
Students learn the basic Mechanical Engineering for flexibly corresponding to a technical innovation, the sense of intelligence mechanical engineering to craftsmanship, and the attainments as an international engineer. Furthermore, students can improve their skills and comprehensive understanding through the Department's education program aimed at training of the upper engineer with leadership or researcher with the capability of sustainable development.
The Department's educational program lists the following educational objects from (A) to (E):
- Consideration for the technology's impact to the society and environment and the responsibilities to the society. (professional code of ethics)
- Knowledge on the basic principal of the Mathematics and Natural Science, and development the application skills for designing and creating a machine.
- Multidimensional ability to think and understand from global view, and problem-solving skills by intentionally summarizing its knowledge.
- Japanese verbal and written communication skills for presentation and debate, and the basic scholarship for international communication capabilities as well.
- Ability to understand the role of Mechanical Engineering in life science, an environmental science and the advanced technology.
Sustainable Environment Conscious System (Environment Sensing Systems, Environment Conscious Engine Systems, Fire Safety Systems)Medical Science and Engineering Technology (Science of Micro-Materials and Functions, Medical Micro-Device Systems, Robot and Intelligent Systems)
|Professor||INAMURA, Takao||INAMURA Laboratory|
|IMANISHI, Etsujiro||IMANISHI Laboratory|
|OKA, Kazuhiko||OKA Laboratory|
|SAGAWA, Koichi||SAGAWA Laboratory|
|SASAGAWA, Kazuhiko||SASAGAWA Laboratory|
|SATO, Hiroyuki||SATO Laboratory|
|NAKAMURA, Masayuki||NAKAMURA Laboratory|
|HANADA, Yasutaka||HANADA Laboratory|
|MURATA, Hiroyuki||MURATA Laboratory|
|Associate Professor||IWATANI, Yasushi||IWATANI Laboratory|
|KAMIKAWA, Naoya||KAMIKAWA Laboratory|
|SAITO, Hiroyuki||SAITO Laboratory|
|SHIROTA, Minori||SHIROTA Laboratory|
|TORIKAI, Hiroyuki||TORIKAI Laboratory|
|FUJISAKI, Kazuhiro||FUJISAKI Laboratory|
|HOSHINO, Takayuki||HOSHINO Laboratory|
|YANO, Tetsuya||YANO Laboratory|
|Assistant Professor||INADA, A. Shunko||INADA Laboratory|
|OKABE, Takahiro||OKABE Laboratory|
|TAKEI, Toshinobu||TAKEI Laboratory|
|CHEN, Xiaoshuai||CHEN Laboratory|
|NAGAI, Chikara||NAGAI Laboratory|
|MORIWAKI, Takeshi||MORIWAKI Laboratory|
|MIYAGAWA, Taimei||MIYAGAWA Laboratory|
|MINETA, Takahiro||MINETA Laboratory|
links to the website of each staff.